Friday, February 17, 2017

Repentance

What does it mean to repent? Watch this video with your mom and dad and talk to them about it.

I Can Say I’m Sorry
By Hilary Watkins Lemon

·        When I say an unkind word, I can say I’m sorry.
Aunt Anna and Uncle Jordan
“I’m sorry I yelled at you. I’ll try not to do it again.”
“That’s OK. Would you like to play?”





·        When I break something, I can say I’m sorry.
Uncle Josh, Uncle Jordan, and Uncle Jacob
“I’m sorry I broke your toy car. 
Would you like to play with mine?”
“Thanks! Let’s play together.”





·        When I forget to do my chores, I can say I’m sorry.
Lily
“Did you remember to clean your room?”
“I’m sorry, Mom. I forgot. I’ll do it right now.”








·        When I take something that isn’t mine, I can say I’m sorry.
Aunt Alyssa
“I used your crayons without asking. Here they are. 
I’m sorry. Will you forgive me?”
“Yes, I will. Thanks for returning them.”


·        When I make a mess, I can say I’m sorry.
Uncle Jordan and Andrew
“Dad, I’m sorry I spilled. 
Will you please help me clean it up?”
“Of course. Thank you for telling me right away.”




When you do something unkind, or you forget to do something you are supposed to do...even if you didn't mean to...remember to say "I'm sorry," and do whatever you can to make things better. Remember to pray to ask Heavenly Father to help you make good decisions. Also, remember no matter what mistakes you make, your mom and dad and Heavenly Father and Jesus love you and will be there to help you.
I love you, too...no matter what! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment